BRADFORD BOYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Few, We Happy Few, We Band Of Brothers, He Today That Sheds His Blood With Me Today Will Be My Brother

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New game?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul sniper

New game? Empty
PostSubject: New game?   New game? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:11 am

Im not saying im going off counterstrike any time soon but i think now its getting more boring especialy when i have a high end machine and i can play things like battlefeild 2 (with all graphics set to max) or cod 4.

I know me and cal have high end machines but wolf and widow are you getting new comps? if so i think we should change what game we play.
Back to top Go down
White WolF
Admin

New game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New game?   New game? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:05 pm

If i do get a new comp im definately leaving cz but not sure yet coz theres other stuff i want and + 6th form next year so doubt im gonna be on as much anyway with partys at weekends n shiz. Also ill have to buy th comp maself so it will have to come from money i save up with my job, and last of all dont think my mum n dad will let me but it anyway coz theyll just say i dont need it.
Back to top Go down
http://bradford-boyz.heavenforum.com

New game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRADFORD BOYZ :: Bradford Boyz Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: